This website was founded as a non-profit project, built entirely by a group of young engineers. The entire website is based on our personal perspectives and does not represent any company’s view in the energy industry.
The primary purpose of this project is to help the public to learn some exciting and important information about energy and the peaceful uses of nuclear energy. We realize that the basics in nuclear physics do not belong to fundamental human knowledge and the term “nuclear” often evokes a feeling of something negative or even dangerous. We do not claim this or that opinion is the only correct opinion. But it is noteworthy that most nuclear engineers, people who know what nuclear means, do not connect the term “nuclear” with anything negative or dangerous.
Anyone can come here, learn the basics of nuclear and reactor physics, and be able to answer basic questions. The best way to promote nuclear power is to present the facts.
Would you like to:
- Learn something new?
- Know how does the nuclear power plant work?
- Know how to start the nuclear reactor?
Follow us, and we can answer many of your questions!
Pros of Nuclear Power
- World-scale energy source
- Low pollution energy source
- Carbon-free energy source
- Nuclear power can be sustainable
- Nuclear power is competitive in current markets
- Low fuel costs
Cons of Nuclear Power
- Spent nuclear fuel
- Decay heat – Issue of safety
- High energy density – Issue of safety
- High investment costs