- DEVELOPING | Coalition talks take centre stage over who will govern 66 hung municipalities
- Domestic worker arrested for fraud for allegedly taking photos of employer's documents
- Cops make arrest in connection with video of naked woman trashing Capitec branch
- Karyn Maughan | Why Zuma's 'secret' health records aren't needed to overturn his medical parole
- DA-ANC coalitions? Holomisa says Ramaphosa should invite Zille to 'work together'
- Ramaphosa calls on party leaders to put differences aside as Steenhuisen rules out coalitions with ANC
- IN-DEPTH | 'Smaller parties should be firm in what their demands are' - analysts on coalitions
- Have you been to our elections hub? We have the latest news, previous results, opinions and analysis
- From Ferraris and finer things to fraud charges - what happened to SA's youngest self-made millionaire?
- Ebrahim Harvey | The writing was already on the wall for the ANC in 2016. It just didn't listen
11 Nov 2019
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE